LOOKING TO SELL?
Your journey to a sale starts with presentation. Your home should be presented to the consuming public in the best manner possible. Our listings are each supported by professional photography. The consumer needs to be given a compelling reason to come in and view your home. Getting them there is the first step!
It’s important to work with an experienced REALTOR® when selling your most valuable asset. Selling your home takes preparation, organization and professional marketing. By using us as your real estate agent we will guide you through every milestone, from analyzing your needs to closing the sale.
Please tell us about the property you’re looking to sell, using the form below or by contacting me directly. Let’s get started!
Karen listed our home and did a fantastic job in providing information from the start to the finish; staging to closing. We would recommend her to anyone that wants the job done right. Thanks Karen, we appreciate all your hard work.
WHY SELL WITH US?
WHEN LISTING A HOME, CONSIDER THE TIME INVOLVED TO:
1. Prepare your house for sale (including staging, measurements and photography)
2. Develop and implement a customized marketing plan that targets your most-likely buyers
3. Manage open houses and showings
4. Respond to buyer and agent questions about the property
5. Negotiate with prospective buyers and co-operating agents
6.We will help minimize both your personal time requirements and your time on the market and maximize your property’s availability to prospective buyers.
WE WILL HELP YOU TO OPTIMIZE YOUR SELLING PRICE BY:
* Performing a professional market overview
* Presenting viable comparables
* Reviewing your present home’s selling history
* Proposing a sound pricing strategy
* Estimating the net proceeds from the sale of your home
REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATION IS A SKILL DEVELOPED THROUGH TRAINING & EXPERIENCE.
As trained and experienced United Real Estate Southern Arizona agents, we will help you get the best price for your home, by doing the following:
* Pre-qualifying buyers
* Identifying motivating factors of the prospective buyer
* Working with other agents
* Setting viable contract terms and conditions
* Managing counter offers
* Optimizing multiple offer situations
* Negotiating a favorable closing
Marketing Your Home
You will need maximum exposure in order to make sure that your home catches the attention of the consuming public. Read about our strategies that will help you to market your property.
Home Evaluations are a key part in establishing the current market value of your home if you are considering listing your home for sale.
Tips For Selling Your Home
As a homeowner, you play an important role in the sale of your property. In a competitive “buyers” market it becomes even more important to take some simple steps to make your home stand out from the competition.
Copyright Karen Harris Real Estate - 2020 - Site Designed by 800biz Ninja Marketing