LOOKING TO BUY?
THE HOME BUYING PROCESS
If you are like most people buying a home represents your single biggest investment. The home buying process can be one of the most exciting, emotional and stressful experiences you ever go through. This may be true whether you’ve bought many homes or you are looking to buy your first home.
Team Harris REALTORS® will guide you through this process. We will be your resource from start to finish. Our goal is to do a professional job for you and be your go to REALTOR® for life.
- Help get you pre-approved with a lender to establish your purchasing power
- Help you determine your home “got-to-haves, flexible options, and neighborhoods
- Take you on an initial tour of homes that may help with your needs and wants
- Provide real time listings as they hit the market with a portal set up just for you
- Continue to partner with you to find your perfect home
- Help you determine your offer and evaluate what has recently sold nearby
- Negotiate the offer and contract with your best interests in the forefront
- Facilitate the financing process with you and your lender
- Manage expectations during the inspection and home evaluation process
- Prepare you for the close of escrow and associated costs.
We’ve bought and sold a number of homes, but Karen stands out as the most complete agent we’ve ever worked with. We met Karen at an open house. She showed us a few other houses we wanted to see, understood what we wanted, and didn’t waste her time or ours with information on houses which… Read more “Most Complete Agent We’ve Ever Worked With”
Contract To Close
There are many factors to consider and many decisions to make when buying a home. Generally, finding and purchasing a home includes the following steps.
For most home buyers, credit is the critical component of the purchase process. Understanding credit reports and credit scores will help you understand how much home you will be able to afford.
A mortgage pre-qualification can be useful as an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your home, but a pre-approval is much more valuable because it means the lender has checked your credit and verified your documentation to approve a specific loan amount (usually for a particular period, such as 90 days).
Copyright Karen Harris Real Estate - 2020 - Site Designed by 800biz Ninja Marketing