Marketing Your Home
Our strategies for Marketing Your Home:
A recent study suggests that 90% of homeowners will search listings on-line for 3-4 months prior to contacting a realtor. Make sure that you are marketing your home correctly. You will need maximum exposure in order to make sure that your home catches the attention of the consuming public. Read about our strategies that will help you to market your property.
Internet and Digital Media
- The Multiple Listing Service is owned by REALTORS. Being part of the MLS is a critical component to selling your home. The MLS is the first place that REALTORS search for available listings. Auto-Searches use the MLS to announce new home/property listings. The MLS is the source of all listings that appear on individual REALTORS websites
- Your home will also be aggressively marketed on www.teamharristucson and is .
- We will supply you with Brilliant photography that can make your home stand out.
- For every listing, we create virtual tours to give prospective buyers a feel for the house before setting a viewing appointment? The virtual tours are shared on the MLS, www.teamharristucson, , Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Open Houses provide you with the opportunity to showcase your home publicly. We are happy to hold Open Houses on your behalf.
You can contact us now for a free Home Evaluation, or complete the form below
Free Home Evaluation
Copyright Karen Harris Real Estate - 2020 - Site Designed by 800biz Ninja Marketing